Friday, February 4, 2011

Image Hoard 7: Middle Cyclone


Top left: 'Untitled' by Tiffany Bozic, 2006, acrylic on wood
Bozic is an American Artist inspired by nature and natural history; working in acrylics, watercolour, mixed media.  I can't get enough of her imagery, I think it's fantastic.

Top right:  'Tengu' by Sekien Toriyama
A Tengu is a Japanese "heavenly dog" or monster spirit, often taking the form of a bird of prey.

Bottom left:  Flowers in Tankwa Karoo National Park via Eendag op 'n Reendag

Bottom right:  Neko Case
I first heard Neko Case's name mentioned in a Buck 65 track.  Once it sank in I became curious and now I'm so glad I looked her up on Spotify.  (And if you've never listened to Buck 65, for God's sake get on that too.)

Below is a photo by Carson Ellis, off her blog.  Too cute and sparkly.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment