Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Lost in London

Lost in London is a beautiful quarterly magazine about living simply in the city.  It initially caught my eye because of its natural bent and local attitude.  They also happen to make fantastic use of illustration between the covers.

For this latest issue, number 8, I was asked to illustrate the Starling murmuration (yep, I had to look it up too!) that happens over Rainham Marshes.


THE SPREADS





THE COVER



There are lots of gorgeous spreads in this issue and it would make a great present for any lost Londoners you might happen to know!  For £10 you can order a copy online or catch it in these stockists.

DETAILS






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work lady! 4:40am though?!! Go to bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you! I think maybe the time is some kind of American time though, because I posted this mid morning and I definitely don't count 4:40am as mid morning! :)

    ReplyDelete