Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Brixton Market


On Saturday Kaylene Alder and I held a stall together at Brixton Market.  This was my first ever market experience (not going to market, I've been to a lot of markets).  I have been feverishly printing and wrapping and working on my offering in the past couple of weeks and I think it paid off.  We did a good job assembling a stall that looked well stocked and quite neat (which was in fact entirely held together with duct tape).

I think we will be doing more of these in the future.  I'll be sure to let you know when it will happen!

Until then I will shortly be listing some of the items I have produced on my Etsy shop.

Take a look at Kaylene's Etsy shop.

And enjoy some pictures from Saturday!...

Kaylene at the stall

Stally Wally



My mum insisted I pose with my name

And then made Kaylene do it too


A few of my cards

My new badge design

No comments:

Post a Comment