Friday, May 13, 2011

New Website!

For years now I have been wanting a place to call Home on the world wide web.  Blogger is absolutely marvellous, but the dream has always been to have a URL all of my own.  

So now, it is with extreme pleasure that I present to you with my first ever website.  Ladies and Gentlemen, please point your browsers to www.abiheyneke.com!

The Dream
After a bit of preparation and lots of help from my friends, it is now fully functional and available for your viewing pleasure!

What's more, I will be sending out monthly updates featuring new work and other exciting news.  If you want to get it all delivered to your inbox, sign up on the info page.

Please have a click about and enjoy!  I welcome feedback and any suggestions you have for improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment