Friday, May 27, 2011

Signs of the Zodiac on Society6

Society6 is a website where artists and illustrators can upload their work and sell high quality products, like prints, canvases, T-shirts and iPhone covers, on demand and direct to the adoring masses.  And the masses (or you) can choose from a large and well-priced selection of artwork to adorn your home/gizmos/body.  The lucky things are based in sunny California, but ship internationally.


I recently joined and uploaded my Signs of the Zodiac project.  And yesterday I got an email informing me that 'Leo' has been picked to feature in the Society6 shop!  Shazzam.  Well, I'm not entirely sure what it means but it definitely sound like good news.  I did find it in the "NEW" section (pictured in situ above) on Pg 20 (Better than a poke in the eye!).  :)

Leo

I did a previous blog showing how I made Leo, step by step here and you can see the whole Signs of the Zodiac project on my website.

All my work that is available for purchase via Society6 can be found here, at my studio.  If you fancy a browse, the site is offering 5% off all products bought this weekend!  Also keep an eye out in the future because I will be adding more goodies "as and when".

Do you have a studio on Society6, or have you ever bought anything via the site?  If so, tell me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment